Our W.O.D. Hand Repair Scrub is a uniquely blended product designed to exfoliate dead skin cells from your hands and keep your skin fresh to help prevent future rips. We whip shea butter into our scrub to moisturize your hands and provide a layer of protection that leaves them feeling soft and smooth.
Tips for Best Results
- Wet your hands, rub a small amount of scrub all over your hands and then rinse off any remaining organic sugar crystals. This can be done several times per week, or less if your hands look and feel great.
- Don’t use too much! A little scrub goes a long way.
- Scrub contains a eucalyptus mint blend of essential oils that gives it a light, relaxing scent upon application.
- Scrub can also be used to exfoliate and moisturize other parts of your body, such as elbows and heels.
- Avoid getting water inside the scrub container. Bacteria loves water and a wet environment. Use a clean, dry scoop to prevent bacteria from finding its way into your product.
- Scrub is made gluten-free without GMO’s and will never be tested on animals.
Apply scrub to dampened skin, rub in a circular motion, rinse with water and pat dry. Store unused product in a cool, dry place.
Organic Cane Sugar, Unrefined Shea Butter, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Spearmint Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Vitamin E.
For external use only. Do not use on face, damaged or broken skin. Keep out of eyes and reach of children.
People with certain medial conditions or pregnant women should consult with a doctor before using products containing essential oils.
* The statements above have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.